Involuntary cancellation of Membership
- A pattern of public or private conduct unbecoming of a decent citizen or resident of the community
- Failure to meet minimum membership requirements, i.e., business meeting attendance quota, dereliction of volunteer service, etc.
- Non-payment of membership financial support or service time as agreed without notice of legitimate reason for interruption.
- Behavior which is detrimental to SCDG’s work, staff, volunteers, service users or general public while representing SCDG as a member and/or to the SCDG reputation and/or disrespectful behavior in the service or activities of SCDG or its partner organizations.
- Misrepresentation of one’s self as an SCDG official
- A demonstrated unwillingness to follow the organization norms, rules and/or follow the reasonable (SCDG related) instructions of directors of SCDG programs and or staff while on a service posts and/or assignments.
- A pattern of behavior which is contrary to the organizational culture, operational procedures and/or official policies of SCDG.
- In the event of a cancellation of membership, all Membership benefits are immediately cancelled and no refunds of fees shall be returned after the probationary period is completed.